PARTICIPATION IN BRITISH CAMP (RIVER LOCATION, PL)
British Camp LLC with its registered office in Warsaw (03-216) at Modlińska str. 6A/ 222, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0001003726, NIP 5242956029, REGION 523747665, share capital in the amount of: PLN 10,000.00, hereinafter as the “Organizer” and the participant’s parents or legal guardian, hereinafter referred to as the “Guardian”
§1 Subject of the contract
1. The subject of the agreement is participation in the British Camp “River location” (hereinafter referred to as the “Camp”)
2. The camp will be organized on:
а) 17.07 – 23.07
b) 24.07 – 30.07
c) 01.08 – 07.08
d) 08.08 – 14.08
e) 17.08 – 22.08
f) 23.08 – 29.08
3. Place of organization of the Camp: Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą in Warka, located at ul. Lakowa 1, 05-660 Warka, Poland
4. The duration of the Camp is 7 days
5. The Camp Organizer provides:
a) accommodation in high-standard triple rooms with access to a full sanitary facility;
b) meals in accordance with the principles of nutrition for children and teenagers: 5 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, 2 snacks, dinner);
c) care of tutors, instructors and managerial staff with appropriate qualifications and experience;
d) classes for conducting English, equipped with modern educational equipment and high-quality methodological materials;
e) accident insurance;
f) attractive language and sports programme:
- 17 academic hours of English per week with native speakers
- 21 hours of sports and other activities per week
- 21 hours of English-language projects, activities, quizzes only in English in groups of 12-14 people
- 1.5 hours a day to use the phone and other gadgets
g) use of the infrastructure and participation in the following activities:
- indoor spa pool
- professional soccer field
- kayaking on the river
- beach volleyball and badminton court
- cycling and hiking
- table tennis, frisbee and get the flag
- yoga or stretching
- watching movies in English
- evening dance and singing events
- visiting the mini zoo on the premises
- horse riding – additionally payable
h) after participating in the camp:
- diploma for achievements
- teacher’s report on success in learning English
- tutor’s report
- link with professional photos
6. The conditions of participation in the Camp are set out in the General Terms and Conditions of Participation (“GTC”), which are an integral part of the Agreement and constitute Appendix 1 to the Agreement. The Guardian declares that he has read the GTC.
7. Additional information on accident insurance is included in Appendix 3 to the Agreement.
8. Signing the Agreement by the Guardian is tantamount to accepting the rules of the Camp.
§2 Payment terms
- The fee for the Participant’s participation in the Camp according to the information on the website: https://british.camp/pl/camps/river-location-pl/
- Within 5 days after signing the Agreement, the Guardian is obliged to pay 30% of the fee referred to in section 1 above.
The remaining part of the fee should be paid by bank transfer to the Organiser’s bank account at Bank PKO (Poland) number 55102010420000810205243946 within 30 days before the start of the Camp.
§3 Final regulations
- The rules for processing the personal data of the Guardian and the Participant by the Organizer in connection with the conclusion of the Agreement are contained in the Information Clause, which constitutes Appendix 2 to the Agreement.
- In cases not mentioned in the Agreement, generally applicable laws of Poland shall apply.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation in a language camp organized by British Camp sp. z o.o.
§1 General provisions
- The organizer of the Camp is British Camp sp. z o.o. (KRS: 0001003726, NIP: 5242956029, REGON: 523747665) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Modlińska 6A lok. 222.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Language Camp organized by British Camp sp. z o. o. constitute an integral part of the Contract for Participation in the Language Camp and requires a written confirmation of its receipt and familiarization with its content by the person concluding the Contract for Participation in the Camp.
- The GTC specify the rights and obligations of persons participating in the camp, hereinafter referred to as “Participants”, as well as the rights and obligations of persons concluding a contract for participation in the camp, hereinafter referred to as “Carers”.
- The persons participating in the camp are minors, therefore their participation in the camp requires written consent to their participation by their Guardian, and all legal actions related to the conclusion of the contract are made by the Guardian.
- The Guardian undertakes to pay the remuneration due to the Organizer specified in the Participation Agreement. The basis for participation in the camp is to familiarize yourself with the offer of the Organizer and the GTC, and then fill in the application form, providing full contact details, details of the participant and making an advance payment within 5 working days from the participant’s application. The remaining amount will be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the camp. The date of payment is determined by the date of receipt of the payment on the Organiser’s account.
- The conclusion of the contract with the Guardian for participation in the camp takes place in writing after he has read the offer, the GTC and other applicable regulations, all statements and after providing full contact details and making an advance payment within the specified period.
- On the day of returning from the Camp, participants are picked up from the assembly point by the Guardian. In the event of the Participant’s return from the meeting point or collection by a person other than the Guardians, the Guardian is obliged to write an appropriate statement in which he authorizes another person to collect and deliver this statement personally to the Organizer.
- Participants are under the care of the Organizer from the moment of handing over the Participant by the Guardian on the day of departure to the moment of collecting the child on the day of returning from the camp.
The terms used in the General Terms and Conditions of Participation mean:
- Organizer – British Camp sp. z o.o. (KRS: 0001003726) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Modlińska 6A lok. 222
- Participant – a person registered for the Camp by a legal guardian
- Guardian – the legal guardian of the Camp Participant
- Camp – a language camp organized by British Camp sp. z o.o.
- Contractor – Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą in Warka.
- Participation agreement – Agreement on participation in a language camp
- GTC – General Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Language Camp organized by British Camp sp. z o. o.
§3 Rights and obligations of the parties
1. The Organizer is responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the Participation Agreement, unless the non-performance or improper performance is caused solely by:
a) act or omission of the Participant or his Guardian;
b) acts or omissions of third parties not participating in the performance of the services provided for in the contract, if these acts or omissions could not have been foreseen or avoided;
c) force majeure.
2. The organizer is responsible for non-performance or improper performance of services, however, in the amount not higher than the price of the camp.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for stolen, lost or damaged items of the Participant.
4. Due to the nature of rest in the Camp, valuables (phones, tablets, cameras, players and electronic games) should be left at home.
5. Due to the camp program, the use of telephones is limited (only 1.5 hours a day). At other times, the Organizer reserves the right to store Participants’ phones in special boxes.
6. The Organizer is obliged to guarantee the Participants the care of qualified instructors and tutors and to supervise their work during rest.
7. The Organizer is obliged to inform the Guardian, regardless of the time of day, if the situation requires the intervention of the Guardian.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the Organizer’s control, before the start of the camp, as a result of which the Organizer is forced to change the essential terms of the contract. The Organizer shall immediately notify the Guardian in writing or in another effective way. In such a situation, the Guardian should immediately inform the Organizer whether he accepts the proposed amendment to the contract or withdraws from the contract with an immediate return of all benefits paid and without the obligation to pay a contractual penalty or other costs and fees.
9. The organizer reserves the right to change the program of the Camp due to the prevailing weather conditions or in other justified cases. However, these changes may not result in significant changes to the contract, and the standard and quality of the services provided must be maintained.
10. The Guardian acknowledges that:
a) The Participant is obliged to strictly comply with the instructions of the instructors, to comply with all regulations in force at the Camp, to comply with the law in the area where the Camp is held;
b) Participants are strictly prohibited from consuming and possessing alcohol and from smoking tobacco or from taking and possessing drugs;
c) taking care of the property of the recreation complex, observing the rules of its operation and safety rules.
d) Not to use mobile phones, tablets, portable game consoles, etc. during the day (except for the time specifically provided for such activities) s
e) Not to use gyroplanes, boards and other vehicles.
f) Not to go outside the recreation complex alone, including with parents, without the written consent of the Organizer’s representative.
g) Not using places intended for entertainment (swimming pools, playgrounds, any attractions). without the supervision of the Contractor’s representative and/or the recreation complex.
h) Respect other people.
i) Not playing with or approaching wild animals.
j) Not to use anything except the restaurant of the recreation complex without the consent of the responsible person.
k) Not to bring in or store food in living quarters.
l) Compliance with standards, rules of safety technology, fire safety, environmental protection rules and general rules of public order, about which the Participant will be informed by the Contractor’s representative on the day of commencement of the commission for services.
m) Not to view or distribute photos and videos, games, texts and other obscene materials not intended for viewing by persons under 18 years of age.
n) Compensation for property damage caused to the property of the Contractor or other persons out of his own pocket with financial means or with the participation of the Client’s funds.
o) Contribute to the creation of conditions that prevent physical, material and/or moral damage, in particular as a result of non-compliance with general standards and principles, legal provisions regarding cyber security, protection of personal data through physical and / or psychological violence, any kind of discrimination mark, humiliation of honor, dignity (intimidation), dissemination of false information, etc.);
p) Not to stay in living quarters and toilets of people of the opposite sex.
q) Not to lean over the stair railing, not to open the windows by yourself and not to enter or leave the room through them;
11. The Organizer in the event of gross non-compliance of the Participant with the regulations, instructions of the instructors, and especially in the case of alcohol consumption, smoking or drug use
§4 Cancellation of the camp, change of the terms of the Agreement on participation in the language camp
1.The organizer may terminate the participation agreement and make a full refund of payments made for the language camp, without additional compensation or compensation, if it is unable to perform the language camp participation agreement due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances and has notified the Guardian of the termination of the language camp participation agreement immediately before the start of the camp.
§5 Terms of resignation from participation
1. Resignation – withdrawal from the contract by the Guardian is possible for the payment of a compensation in accordance with the wording of art. 395 of the Civil Code.
2. A statement of withdrawal requires a written statement together with the payment of the compensation fee by bank transfer to the Organiser’s account in accordance with the provisions of art. 396 of the Civil Code.
3. The tutor may withdraw from the language camp participation agreement at any time before its commencement. Subject to point 5.4, the Guardian is obliged to pay a fee for withdrawing from the contract for participation in a language camp (a fee) in the amount depending on the time before the start of the tourist event that the contract was withdrawn from:
a) 30% of the value of the contract in the event of withdrawal from the contract between 21 and 14 days (inclusive) before the start of the camp,
b) 50% of the value of the contract in the event of withdrawal from the contract between 13 and 8 days (inclusive) before the start of the camp,
c) 100% of the value of the contract in the event of withdrawal from the contract within 7 days (inclusive) before the start of the camp.
4. The guardian may withdraw from the participation agreement before the start of the camp without incurring a withdrawal fee in the event of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occurring at the destination or its immediate vicinity, which have a significant impact on the implementation of the camp or transport to the destination. The guardian may only demand the return of payments made for the tourist event, without compensation or compensation in this respect.
5. The guardian agrees to deduct the amounts resulting from the payment of the compensation fee.
6. The deduction takes place when the Guardian submits a statement on exercising the contractual right of withdrawal and he is obliged to pay only the difference in the amount of the advance payment as compensation and the amount remaining to be paid as compensation on the day of submitting the declaration of intent.
7. The amount of the compensation will be determined each time for the individual case of resignation by the Participant from participation in the camp, according to the date of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Guardian indicates a person assuming his rights and obligations.
8. The guardian may not, without the consent of the Organizer, transfer to a person who meets the conditions for participation in the camp all his rights under the contract, even if at the same time that person takes over all the obligations arising from this contract.
9. The transfer of rights and taking over the obligations referred to in §5 point 8 is effective against the Organizer if the Guardian notifies him within a reasonable period of time. Notification submitted no later than 7 days before the start of the camp shall be deemed to have been submitted within a reasonable time in any case.
10. If the transfer of rights and taking over the obligations referred to in §5 point 8 will involve additional costs for the Organiser, he is obliged to prove them to the Guardian when requesting their payment. These costs must be reasonable and may not exceed the actual costs incurred by the Organizer as a result of transferring the contract.
11. For the unpaid part of the camp price and the costs incurred by the Organizer as a result of changing the person participating in the camp, the Guardian and the person taking over his rights are jointly and severally liable.
12. The Organizer recommends that the Guardian conclude an insurance contract against the costs of resignation from participation in the event with any insurance company.
13. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract and notification of the transfer of rights and the assumption of obligations should be made in writing. The effectiveness of statements and notifications submitted by the Guardian via e-mail requires confirmation of receipt of correspondence by an employee of the Organizer
1. In the event of non-performance or improper performance of the agreement on participation in a language camp by the Organizer or a person cooperating with it, the Guardian has the right to make a complaint.
2. If during the camp the Participant finds faulty fulfillment of the contract by the Organizer, the Guardian should immediately notify the Organizer.
3. Complaints in writing should be submitted by the participant’s guardian to the Organizer within 30 days from the end of the given stay of the camp to which the complaint relates – under pain of losing the right to consider the complaint.
4. The organizer is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its delivery.
§7 Participant’s application
1. In order to register a child to participate in the Camp, parents/legal guardians are required to carefully read the content, and then fill in and send electronically the participant’s application form available on our website.
2. After completing and sending the form correctly, an advance payment should be made, after which you will receive access to the camp documents.
3. After receiving a set of camp documents, complete/sign and deliver to the Organizer:
a) the Participant’s qualification card and an attachment to the card (not later than 14 days before the start of the camp);
b) necessary declarations and authorizations (at the latest on the day of departure);
c) statement on the child’s health and allergies to medicines or foods on the day of departure (to be submitted on the day of departure to the camp);
4. The parent/legal guardian is obliged to inform the Organizer about the special educational needs of the Participant (in particular about the needs resulting from disability, social maladjustment or the risk of social maladjustment) by entering this information at the stage of registering for participation in the rest in the application form.
5. If the Participant suffers from a chronic disease that increases the risk of a severe course of COVID-19, the parent / legal guardian is obliged to inform the organizer of this fact at the stage of registering for participation in the rest in the application form.
6. If the participant takes regular medications, remember to hand them over to the class teacher upon departure in a signed package, along with written information on the method of dosing.
§8 Final Provisions
- If the agreement on participation in a language camp regulates individual issues in a manner different from these terms of participation, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail.
- The court competent for resolving any disputes will be a common court according to the jurisdiction specified in the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The Organizer declares that it will meet all the necessary conditions required for organizing holidays for children.
- The camp was reported to the Board of Education in Warsaw.
- Camp participants are insured against accidents in the period from the day the camp starts to the day it ends. The scope of accident insurance is PLN 10,000.
- The accident insurance does not cover medical services in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the case of Polish citizens, these benefits are reimbursed under the National Health Fund.
- Participants who do not have Polish citizenship (no PESEL number) are required to purchase KL insurance on their own in the territory of the Republic of Poland or to have a document authorizing them to non-cash treatment.
- Name and address of the insurer: SIGNAL IDUNA Polska Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw 01-204 at ul. Siedmiogrodzka 9, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warszawa in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 42793, with share capital of PLN 43,950,000, NIP: 5832758112.
- The application for payment should be accompanied by: a copy of the contract, a copy of the proof of payment, a customer’s statement stating that the tour operator has failed to perform contractual obligations of a specified value, a customer’s statement indicating the bank account to which the payment is to be made.
- The administrator of personal data collected for the purpose of concluding and implementing the Agreement is the Organizer. Contact with the data controller – email: firstname.lastname@example.org The data controller is responsible for the security of the personal data provided and for processing them in accordance with the law. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted in matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights of Travelers in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data via the e-mail address: email@example.com Detailed information at on the processing of Travelers’ personal data are available at https://british.camp/pl/regulamin-sielanka/
- The Guardian agrees to the use of the Participant’s image for the purposes of promoting its activities. The use of the image may include placing it in publications, on websites and in printed promotional materials. Consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The Guardian authorizes the Organizer to issue a VAT invoice without the recipient’s signature. The person concluding the participation agreement has the right to inspect and correct data concerning him and the Participant on behalf of whom the agreement is concluded.
Information clause (personal data)
Appendix No. 2
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU. L No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”, “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”, we inform that:
2. The administrator of your personal data and the person under your parental care or care is British Camp Sp. z o. o. in Warsaw (KRS 0001003726).
4. The inspector for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is [name and surname], e-mail address: […].
5. In the event that the contract for participation in a language camp is concluded with a minor under the age of 16 or with a legal representative of a minor under the age of 13, the personal data of the minor and his legal guardian are processed by the Administrator – a declaration of consent in this regard is submitted by the guardian legal.
6. In the event that the contract for participation in a language camp is concluded with a person who is over 16 years of age, the personal data of the minor and his legal guardian are processed by the Administrator – a declaration of consent to the appropriate extent is submitted separately by the minor and his legal guardian.
7. The following statements should be understood accordingly, taking into account the statements contained in points 3 and 4 above.
8. Information about downloaded/collected data:
a) the legal basis for the processing of your personal data indicated in the consent form is, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, including Art. 6 sec. 1 lit,
b) The administrator processes your personal data in connection with the services provided to you on the basis of a contract for participation in a language camp, in particular, but not exclusively: adjusting the appropriate training mode, providing access to training materials, maintaining an internal database customers,
c) The Administrator reserves the right to process the telephone number and e-mail address provided by you in order to contact you in connection with the language camp being conducted,
d) You may withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
e) Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of implementing the concluded contract for participation in the language camp. Refusal to provide personal data results in the inability to accept and participate in a language camp organized by British Camp sp. z o.o.
f) Categories of processed personal data: ordinary category personal data and sensitive (special category) data.
g) Your data will be processed for the period of participation in the task or the period necessary to ensure the continuity of the task, i.e. until the task is settled and the archiving of documentation is completed.
h) The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
i) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization
7. In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access the content of the data pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulation, with the proviso that the personal data provided do not violate legally protected secrets,
b) the right to rectify data pursuant to art. 16 of the Regulation,
c) the right to delete data pursuant to art. 17 of the Regulation,
d) the right to limit data processing pursuant to art. 18 of the Regulation,
e) the right to object to data processing pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation,
f) the right to withdraw consent at any time,
g) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
I consent to the processing by British Camp sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, my personal data in connection with and on the terms provided for in this Clause on the processing of personal data.